Codific is a product firm and we have application security in our DNA. Our flagship product Videolab is used by leading medical institutions across Europe. We are also committed to the OWASP SAMM project by developing SAMMY, which is an open-source AppSec programme management platform. A NASDAQ traded multi-billion dollar corporation, Zebra Technologies, adopted SAMMY and have recently committed to a three year contract.
We are a flat organization with a hard focus on responsibilities. We want to make sure everyone is empowered and involved with the decision making. We believe that creativity and performance works better in an open and egalitarian environment. Good ideas are always heard and we are nimble and agile.
Come join us and help define the future of application security!
We are looking for Intern Market Analysts (paid).
Market Analyst for Videolab. Paid internship 10 hours per week with a road map to a full time job at a technological startup with a competitive salary and shares in the company.
- Your job is to identify stakeholders at different organizations (medical universities, hospitals and others) and interview the stakeholders to analyse their current processes and identify potential use cases for Videolab.
- Build a network of stakeholders in your assigned territory, develop awareness and support for the application across organizations.
We are looking for:
- Hard working ambitious people
- Autonomous and self driven
- Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Native speaker in one of these languages, English, Dutch, French or German.
No experience needed.
Codific has a long term developmental philosophy. We believe in developing exceptional talent and having people grow together with the organization. We hire exceptional young talent and put them on a fast track of professional development.