Looking for Junior/Mid-level Software Engineers
We are looking for awesome junior/mid-level software engineers. We offer a truly life-changing working environment where you will learn how to become a true software engineer (as opposed to a mere “programmer” who largely copy/pastes around).
We are all about talent development both as a team and for each member individually. Your growth is our priority.
Are you a fresh grad looking to gain some experience and to learn from one of the most quality-aware firms in the world? Codific will mentor and help young talents grow by focussing on software engineering as a systematic discipline rather than just giving you skills in a technology X, framework Y or language Z.
What we’d like to see:
– Decent knowledge of English is a must
– Knowledge and some experience with Object-Oriented Programming
– Knowledge of the HTML/CSS/JS stack
– Knowledge of git
– Some database skills (e.g., in MySQL or PostgreSQL)
– Some experience with Front and Back-end development
– At least basic Unix/Linux command skills (aren’t you just sick of all those windows users?)
– Knowledge of PHP Symfony is a plus
– Docker knowledge is a plus
Your new life starts today!
Codific is a flat organisation with a hard focus on responsibilities. We want to make sure everyone is empowered and involved with the decision making. Everyone is important and their opinion counts. We believe that creativity and performance works better in an open and egalitarian environment. Good ideas are always heard and we are nimble and agile.
We offer a truly life-changing working environment where you will learn how to become a true software engineer (as opposed to a mere “programmer” who largely copy/pastes around). We are all about talent development both as a team and for each member individually. Your growth is our priority.
We offer stock options which after their vesting period may give you a seat at the table as a partner. Some other interesting and not typical goodies we offer include:
– Signing bonus
– Cybersecurity growth track
– Fully remote work with 1 “reunion” week every 3 months in Bourgas, Sofia, Leuven or Barcelona
We very much welcome highly talented students in their last year as long as you can deliver a minimum 30-hour work week.