DevOps: Process, Architecture, Tools
Burgas IT Pro Meetup is a series of informal evening sessions where various IT community members come together. Get invaluable insights into latest developments and current best practices, while enjoying a bite to eat and a beer (or a soft drink).
Copying the new version of the packaged software or library, transferring modified files through an SFTP server, manually setting up servers and all necessary configuration parameters... All of this probably brings some painful memories. Such practices are (hopefully) a thing from the past. Modern software systems are deployed through a series of automated scripts that are, in fact, source code on their own.
The third Burgas IT Pro Meetup event focuses on presenting our hands-on experiences and demonstrating the daily deployment pipeline within the organizing companies, i.e., Codific and Technologica.
Target audienceThe event targets both junior and senior developers, software engineers and software architects.
- 18.00 -> Welcome
- 18.30 -> Introduction by Martin Pavlov
- 18.45 -> Continuous integration with TFS by Georgi Georgiev
- 19.15 -> TL stress testing tool by Ivelin Ivanov and Ivo Krastev
- 19.30 -> Codific devops architecture by Aram Hovsepyan
- 19.45 -> Codific devops processes and tools by Nikolay Dyakov
- 20.15 -> Networking & drinks
- Free attendance, seating is limited
- Date: 01/11/2017
- Location: Codific Burgas Office
- Food & drinks are provided
- Organizer: Codific
Ivelin Ivanov and Ivo Krastev