Software design in a programmer's daily life: The good, The bad, The ugly
Burgas IT Pro Meetup is a series of informal evening sessions where various IT community members come together. Get invaluable insights into latest developments and current best practices, while enjoying a bite to eat and a beer (or a soft drink).
Despite what many coders think, software design is an essential activity in our daily life. Errors in software design could lead to substantial penalties in terms of costs and schedule. In this meetup we will present and discuss a number of selected design patterns and antipatterns that we encounter in our daily life.
Target audienceThe event targets both junior and senior developers, software engineers and software architects.
- 18.00 -> Welcome
- 18.45 -> Opening intro by Toni/Kaloyan from Papa’s beer & Aram H
- 19.00 -> Database normalization in an abnormal world - presentation by Georgi
- 19.30 -> Software design: The good - presentation by Nikolay
- 20.00 -> Software design: The bad and The ugly - presentation by Stoil
- 20.30 -> Networking & drinks
- Free attendance, seating is limited
- Date: June 13, 2017 from 18:00 until 22:00
- Location: Papa Beer
- Food & drinks are provided
- Organizer: Codific